The sore muscles are over, the scratches are fading and the tiredness has also passed. A convention like the FeenCon doesn’t leave the chronically understaffed team of helpers and organizers unscathed. But now, a week after the gates closed and tables were folded, we can take a look at the past weekend and try the […]Read More
17.06. – 18.06.2023
non-stop from Sat., 10:00 to Sun., 18:00
IGS Bonn-Beuel, Siegburger Str. 321, 53229 Bonn-Beuel, Germany
until the next FeenCon starts!
For Game masters
Game masters are essential for the success of a roleplaying convention. We are happy to reward them with free admission and additional goodies.Register a game
Start: Sat., 17.06.2023
Admission for visitors: 10:00
Start of the program: 11:00
End: Sun., 18.06.2023 at 18:00
FeenCon will take place in the premises and on the outdoor grounds of the Bonn-Beuel Integrated Comprehensive School:
Siegburger Straße 321
Three-word address: ///tech.trade.wires
The school is easily accessible by public transportation from Bonn's main train station, or from Bonn-Beuel train station. Although there are about 200 free parking spaces available in the immediate vicinity, we recommend using public transport!
Accommodations in the vicinity:
- Limited FeenCon special offer at the Auszeit Hotels
- Accommodation via Booking.com
- Accomodation via Airbnb
- Accommodation via HRS
- Accommodation via BonnZimmer
- Basecamp (stylish indoor caravans, about 15 minutes by car)
- Gartenhotel Bonn (about 4 minutes by car, 20 minutes on foot)
- Hotel Dieck (about 7 minutes by car, 30 minutes on foot)
- JUFA Hotel Königswinter/Bonn (approx. 15 minutes by car)
- Hostel Bonn (approx. 20 - 30 minutes by car)
- Hostel Bad Honnef (approx. 30 minutes by car)
Note: This list was compiled by us for you. We do not know if there are still rooms available at the accommodations, do not make any recommendations and do not receive any commission for this listing.
Full-Event ticket 10 €
1-Day ticket Saturday: 7,50 €
1-Day ticket Sunday: 6,00 €
New: We also accept cashless payments (PayPal, EC and credit cards) at the box office.
We offer up to 20 % discount for advance bookings!
Free admission to the FeenCon:
- Students of the IGS Bonn-Beuel
- Children under 12 years
- Game masters of pre-registered game session (Note deadline!)
- Accompanying persons of severely disabled persons with mark B in the official severely disabled person's ID card
- Members of the Gilde der Fantasy-Rollenspieler e. V. (Guild of Fantasy Roleplayers)
For free admission we ask you to present a suitable ID (student ID IGS Bonn-Beuel, or identity card) at the box office.
More News about the FeenCon
Next week it’s time: The FeenCon will open its doors for you again on June 17th at 10am! Time to spread some current information and last (?) news. Ticket sales Ticket sales are still possible online as well as at the box office. We recommend booking through our online ticket store, as this will reduce […]Read More
We are a little touched, because the great Jeanette from Couch Session Music has produced a wonderful trailer for us. And not only that, the music in the background (or rather in the foreground!) is also from her. The trailer and the music will also be part of our livestream from the FeenCon, which Jeanette […]Read More