The time has come … only 2 months left, then the gates of the FeenCon will open on June 17, 2023! Have you already secured your tickets? Until 30.4. our Early Bird rate for the full event tickets is still valid! 144 exhibitors are participating this year – more was really not possible this year. […]Read More
17.06. – 18.06.2023
non-stop from Sat., 10:00 to Sun., 18:00
IGS Bonn-Beuel, Siegburger Str. 321, 53229 Bonn-Beuel, Germany
until the FeenCon starts!
Buy your tickets in advance with a discount! Program details for the next FeenCon will follow soon.Buy ticketsProgram Overview
For Game masters
Game masters are essential for the success of a roleplaying convention. We are happy to reward them with free admission and additional goodies.Register a game
Start: Sat., 17.06.2023
Admission for visitors: 10:00
Start of the program: 11:00
End: Sun., 18.06.2023 at 18:00
FeenCon will take place in the premises and on the outdoor grounds of the Bonn-Beuel Integrated Comprehensive School:
Siegburger Straße 321
Three-word address: ///tech.trade.wires
The school is easily accessible by public transportation from Bonn's main train station, or from Bonn-Beuel train station. Although there are about 200 free parking spaces available in the immediate vicinity, we recommend using public transport!
Accommodations in the vicinity:
- Limited FeenCon special offer at the Auszeit Hotels
- Accommodation via Booking.com
- Accomodation via Airbnb
- Accommodation via HRS
- Accommodation via BonnZimmer
- Basecamp (stylish indoor caravans, about 15 minutes by car)
- Gartenhotel Bonn (about 4 minutes by car, 20 minutes on foot)
- Hotel Dieck (about 7 minutes by car, 30 minutes on foot)
- JUFA Hotel Königswinter/Bonn (approx. 15 minutes by car)
- Hostel Bonn (approx. 20 - 30 minutes by car)
- Hostel Bad Honnef (approx. 30 minutes by car)
Note: This list was compiled by us for you. We do not know if there are still rooms available at the accommodations, do not make any recommendations and do not receive any commission for this listing.
Full-Event ticket 10 €
1-Day ticket Saturday: 7,50 €
1-Day ticket Sunday: 6,00 €
New: We also accept cashless payments (PayPal, EC and credit cards) at the box office.
We offer up to 20 % discount for advance bookings!
Free admission to the FeenCon:
- Students of the IGS Bonn-Beuel
- Children under 12 years
- Game masters of pre-registered game session (Note deadline!)
- Accompanying persons of severely disabled persons with mark B in the official severely disabled person's ID card
- Members of the Gilde der Fantasy-Rollenspieler e. V. (Guild of Fantasy Roleplayers)
For free admission we ask you to present a suitable ID (student ID IGS Bonn-Beuel, or identity card) at the box office.
More News about the FeenCon
FeenCon 2023 – Exhibitor acceptance stop
We have given everything – really! 50% more space in the hall was realized, another building was added, more than four hundred tables were organized, and yet now the point has come where we (one month earlier than 2022) officially have to put a stop to further registrations of exhibitors for the FeenCon 2023. We […]Read More
The shortest day of the year is behind us and even 2022 is almost over. After this much too long Corona break and various other adversities, it was quite a successful one for FeenCon. But now it’s time for us, who are already deep in the preparations for FeenCon 2023, to take a breather, get […]Read More