Please note that the effective duration is about 5 minutes shorter to allow the smooth transition to the following program item.
This is the number of players for this offer. If there is no limit, select ∞.
Please try to avoid reserved seats!
Select from the existing systems or enter a new one.
Under this name your game session will be published.
The program item is in this language.
Description text for the program overview.
Rules are explained in advance if necessary, and questions are also addressed during the game. The complexity is low.
in particular, e.g. ready-made characters (pen, paper and dice should be brought by each participant!)
Estimate the content and theme of the game session appropriately. In case of doubt, choose a higher rating or specify the potentially problematic content in the trigger warning field!
This game session is aimed specifically at children up to 14 years of age.
Topics in this game session that may be problematic. Examples (not exhaustive):
- Explicit: explicit depiction or mention of physical, mental or sexualized violence
- Victims: violence against the defenseless, children, women, animals
- Violence: blood, war, torture, death
- Suicide: self-harm, suicide
- Disorder: Eating disorders and addictions (alcohol, drugs, compulsions, etc.)
- Exclusion: racism, sexism, homo-/inter-/transphobia, ableism, age discrimination, etc.
- Bullying: bullying, body shaming
- Animals: Spiders, snakes, worms and other animals that can cause fear or disgust
- Monsters: ghosts, monsters, supernatural beings
By clicking, the respective line is transferred to the text field and can be further edited there.
I have taken note of the game master’s instructions and accept them.
I agree to the storage and electronic transmission and processing of the data provided in this form. In addition, I have taken note that, in deviation from the data protection declaration, the date, time and IP address of my PC and network are also stored with the transmission of this form to protect against misuse.
I also agree that I will be contacted by the organizer (Gilde der Fantasy-Rollenspieler e. V.) via the contact details provided in this form (preferably by e-mail).
Furthermore, I allow the publication of the data given in this form in the fields marked with (+) in the event program on this website and the program booklet (PDF and print) for the event.